Madhya Pradesh Government does provide a website to download GPF Slips for their permanent employees. Upon getting your employment confirmed with that department, you will need to get the details of their GPF and the account number provided by the DDO officer.
As well, to access the Madhya Pradesh salary slip and PF slip online, employees need to provide their information to DDO officers along with all details. Date of birth, name, and mobile number must be mentioned, as based on these details only your employment records are added.
To access the GPF the date of birth of an employee is mandatory, which makes their password unique always.
Madhya Pradesh GPF Slip Online
Government employees of the MP government can use the below-given steps to download respective GPF Slips from the official website of Madhya Pradesh GPF.
- Use the Madhya Pradesh GPF PF web portal using www.agmp.nic.in/gpf_data/login.aspx
- Enter your GPF series number related to your employee
- Enter your account number which is your GPF number of employee
- Fill in your password (account number + date of birth) and press on the Submit button to proceed.
- Click the button that says “reports”
- Next, click on Slip from the drop down menu to load the page again
- Selects your month along with year to show the GPF Slip
The Madhya Pradesh employee GPF slip for the selected month is displayed. You can download it for future reference.
Madhya Pradesh GPF Instructions
If you’re trying to log in to the General Provident Fund of Madhya Pradesh, then you must follow the below instructions. Only with these instructions, you will be able to access the GPF page and download your GPF Slip.
- GPF Series: The series on the login page will depend on your department of employment, and must be entered in capital letters only as mentioned on ID card.
- Account Number: The GPF account is the number provided by the department assigned to your employment. These will be unique and will be the same for your entire employment period.
- Password: The Password is a combination of your account number along with your date of birth. If you haven’t provided your date of birth in records of Madhya Pradesh GPF, then you can only use your account number as password on GPF login page.
Can we access the Madhya Pradesh GPF without a Series Code?
No, every employee’s name is linked to the department they are working with. To access GPF with an account number password, you must note the correct serial number on the Madhya Pradesh GPF page. Only these combinations will allow you to get into the GPF account page.
Can I download the Madhya Pradesh Last Month GPF Slip?
Yes, as per the website of Madhya Pradesh GPF every employee does have access to last year’s slip. It is also an entire SLIP summary in one statement. You need to select the year, as per your investment under GPF along with total funds collected shown on screen.
What is the Serial Code for Madhya Pradesh GPF Health Department?
Madhya Pradesh GPF health department employees can use the code M. These letters must use the code series, which must be entered with the account number and password to access the GPF account page. The combination of all three will allow you to view your GPF account page and access various other details.