Are you a state government employee of Maharashtra state, then download your 2020 monthly salary slip online on login to HRMS web portal at sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in; find the required month pay details get your Pdf download at your source.
The finance department of Maharashtra state government has brought a mahakosh website which gets an overview of most Appreciation managed under the Integrated Financial Management System.
The employee payroll package portal Sevaarth is also accessible from the Mahakosh website, which gives away from Maharashtra employees to get their necessary details online. Sevaarth’s website does details about employees and their payroll system. Thus anyone who has their account activated can log in from the sevaarth online portal to get their Payslip details.
The payment sheet of an employee is a must to calculate their earning. Thus using the Sevaarth website, the Maharashtra government has provided a way to get it handy without walking to the department office.
State government employees of Maharashtra can get their monthly Pay Slip generated from the mahakosh sevaarth online website. Here are detailed steps that will let you know how to get the Pay Slip downloaded.
Download Maharashtra Employee Salary Slip
- Firstly visit the official mahakosh website using your browser.
- Use mahakosh.gov.in
- Under Applications, view the Personal Information option.
- Select Sevaarth from it and agree on the pop-up window to open the website on a new page of the screen (You may also log in directly https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in/login.jsp).
- Here provide your username and Password in the relative column.
- Click on the Login button and wait for a while to load the page.
- Once your details are verified, you will be taken to the employee page.
- Here click on Employer Report Corner and view the drop-down list.
- Click on View Pay Slip to the Pay Slip download options.
- Select Month and Year from the drop-down, then click on Generate Pay Slip.
- Pay Slip for the selected month will be loaded on the page.
That’s it, and this Maharashtra Employee Pay Slip can be printed or downloaded on your local drive using appropriate options.
How to get a username for Maharashtra Employee Pay Slip Login?
To login to the Sevaarth mahakosh website, Maharashtra employees serving in respective government departments need to register with their DDO officer. Later, a combination of department code, Employee Name, Date of birth, Gender will let you get your username for the sevaarth website.
What is the default password for Maharashtra Employee sevaarth Pay Slip?
Suppose you’re a registered employee of the Maharashtra government. In that case, you can access the mahakosh sevaarth online website, and the default password for the first-time login is ifms123, which is typical for everyone, and after the first-time login, it is advised to change the password to a new one.
Can I view last year’s Maharashtra Employee Pay Slip?
Yes, the mahakosh website does hold the entire employee’s entire data regarding employee details and salary structure. Thus employees can anytime get their order Pay Slip generated from sevaarth website downloaded.