Now you can pay NDMC Water bill or tax online in Delhi using NDMC multiple bill payment gateways like a credit card, internet banking, etc. Just check the NDMC login portal process, check the water charges you have to pay, and proceed with payment.
NDMC Water Bill
New Delhi Municipal corporation is an area that comes under the central government and is the municipal council for New Delhi. Therefore, the municipal place under this city comes under the control of NDMC. Thus citizens corresponding to this city have to follow the rules & regulations as per NDMC guidelines.
New Delhi Municipal Corporation provides an easy platform to everyone who comes under the New Delhi city area to pay their water tax bill and others to access their different services offered, where any query related to the municipal corporation can be raised this official website of NDMC.
If you’re a citizen owning a house in an NDMC centralized area, then you follow the below-given steps to get your pending water bill payment.
NDMC Water Bill Payment
- Launch your browser and visit New Delhi Municipal Corporation official website ndmc.gov.in
- Go to the Water label provided and view the links provided in it.
- Click the Pay Your Water Bill option and let the page get loaded.
- Enter your Water Bill number.
- Click on to Proceed.
- Your Due amount will be listed on the screen, with your details auto-filled.
- Verify the Details and Click on the Pay button to proceed with payment.
- Choose an Option for Payment, and you will revert to the main page after a successful transaction.
- Once after successful payment, a message will be shown on your screen with an option to download the print receipt for reference.
What happens if I don’t pay my NDMC Water Bill Due?
As per the regulation of the NDMC corporation of New Delhi city, every citizen is asked to make timely payment for the water consumption. Thus, delay or negligence will lead to disconnection of the Water connection by NDMC Officials.
My NDMC Water Bill is showing double the amount?
Suppose you find any extra amount being charged on your water consumption. In that case, you need to visit your local municipal office with your water connection number, so visit the inquiry counter to put your doubt, and the same will be resolved in significantly less time.
Can I choose another payment platform to pay my NDMC water Bill?
NDMC has provided an official website for payment for various bills under the municipal corporation. Thus citizens are free to choose any payment platform to make their due payments on time, but there is no responsibility on NDMC if any problem is raised with failed payments through third-party modes like PayTM, Talk Charge, etc.