Now NFL employees can download the NFL payslip for any required month in PDF format on login to the NFL HRMS portal using ESS login credentials to check their bringing incomes on their recruited pay scale and check the new process about how to download the payslip or print directly.
NFL Stands National Fertilizers Limited, an Indian government-owned company, has more than 3646 employees. With such a vast number of employees, such an organization must ensure a proper Human Resource Management System.
In that context, the NFL has created their own HRMS Portal for their employees so that they can download their salary slip, i.e., payslips for their required month to check their income, savings, deductions, net pay and also look at different aspects of work requirements directly from their website.
In this article, you will learn how you can access the NFL official website to check your payslip from ESS login, So check the process mentioned in the portal called NFL ESS HRMS because ESS stands for Employee Self Service; let’s do proceed with the process.
How to Download NFL Payslip from HRMS Login
- Visit the NFL India official website or follow the link https://www.nfl.co.in/hrms/index.jsp on the browser, where this is only for employee requirement and management, i.e., for HRMS purpose.
- On the homepage of the website, you will be asked to enter the below-mentioned details.
- Username: Enter the username you are provided with a login for all NFL related services and online web portals.
- Password: Enter the password here.
- Click on the Submit Query option, and now you will be logged into the NFL HRMS website or ESS Portal.
- Click on Account from the top menu section.
- After that, click on the Statement option.
- Select Salary Statement to continue.
- Now, on the next page, you have to select the “Pay Slip” duration from the given slot calendar.
- Once the slot is selected, click on the Submit button, and the required PDF payslip will be downloaded.
What is my NFL Ess username and password?
Most of the employees might get confused about NFL ESS; the Employee self-service portal was released a few years back, and to log in, you can use your NFL official website login details.
Lost my NFL account password; how to retrieve it?
If you have lost your password, then go to this URL (https://nfl.co.in/nflportal/indexCopypass.htm) and then enter your Employee ID & Password. Click on the Submit button, and you will receive a password reset link in your registered email address, through which you can easily create a new password.
I have lost my NFL ESS HRMS Login ID; how to find it?
Whenever you register for the NFL official website, your official email address will receive your User ID in the first welcome email. You can retrieve your User ID from that email directly and then use it to log into your Account.