If you are an Odisha Government employee, you may download your GPF account statement or slip in online on login to Odisha Accountants General web portal provided on open source and download the GPF statement for the expected financial year.
Every working employee serving the Odisha State Government will have a minimum calculated deduction from their salaries. Thus this amount will be saved in your GPF account by applying the interest rate. After using the GPF interest rate yearly, the total amount is calculated and deposited to the employee account number at the time of maturity.
Requirements to Get Odisha GPF Statement
To move further, an employee must have the below required necessary details to get the Odisha GPF Slip downloaded, Moreover he must be a government serving employee for the State of Odisha.
- GPF Account number.
- Mobile Number associated with the account.
- Email ID attached if any.
- Date of Birth of employee as per employment records.
The below is the method to get the GPF Slip formed online, and is only for employees who possess got themselves registered in the online web portal of Accountants General of Odisha, and else you can use the process to register yourself and use these steps to check the process to get the statement.
How to Download Odisha GPF Slip Online
- Visit Odisha General Accountant Page agodisha.gov.in or.
- Click on Get Your GPF Statement from the right corner of the menu.
- A screen of the login page for Tracking of GPF will be prompted.
- Enter GPF account number.
- Provide registered Password.
- Click on Login.
- Once you are signed in, you will be delivered to your individual page.
- Select the option Account Management from the dashboard menu.
- Here select Annual Report and.
- Select Year from the center of the page.
- Click Submit.
- A fresh tab will be loaded with your information for Odisha GPF related to your employee account for the chosen financial year and produced the statement. This can be downloaded as a PDF format or can be print out for your proof.
- What can I do if some credits are missed in my Odisha GPF Statement?
- Immediately after finding the missing credits, you may approach your DDO (Drawing & Disbursing Officer) with a representation along with a photocopy of the GPF statement stating the issue to resolve.
- Is the balance shown in the GPF slip is final for the employee?
- The online statement will be provided with necessary entries like interest credit up to the previous financial year, and the current FY will be updated after the end only.
- What are the modes to get Odisha GPF Slip entries?
- A government employee may access their GPF account online for statements and check through official websites agodi.cag.gov.in or agodisha.gov.in/agodisha online, where the employee will get an SMS immediately for credit and debit on withdrawal.