OSEPA for Odisha Government EGovernance Applications | Register Online | Get admission through OSEPA | Check how to get TC and correct student data.
Odisha School Education Programme Authority is an initiative started to give Free uniforms to every child in Odisha state based on their eligibility criteria. The source does provide free uniforms to every student from class 1 to class 8 through their year program. The project brings a 25 crores budget to get the essentials for children in Odisha state.
They include two pairs of uniforms and a pair of shoes, which also fit two pairs of socks. Presently the OSEPA is directed by the project director and has directed the schools in the state to purchase and distribute uniforms to every child.
|Name of the Service||OSEPA (Odisha State Education Programme Authority)|
|State / Government||Odisha State Government|
|E Governanace Applications Available||Private School Management, Extended MIS, E-Governance, Odisha School Monitoring App and more|
|Student Helpline||18003456722 / 14417|
The Odisha State government has always tried to uplift the education in the state to make a better future for every student. Here are some services which students get through the OSEPA project.
- Students in Odisha state does get new admission
- Can apply for TC if student want to change school
- Free uniform to be provided to students till class 8
- Get the details of attendance of each student through online
- Correct the details of students wrongly updated
- Odisha school transfer portal
How to Get Admission through OSEPA
The portal for students in Odisha state and thus here we have some information about how to get admission in school online.
- Go to the official website using ose pa.odisha.gov.in
- Click on the extended MIS option and then login with into the portal
- Once logged in, select the student option from menu options
- Click on Management Student and fill in your necessary details as asked
- Make sure you enter every detail and click on submit button
- Click on confirm button displayed on the dialogue box to continue
- That’s it, the student ID may generate with your details, and with these details, you can apply for admission to various schools in the state.
How to Register OSEPA
As a student of Odisha state, you may ask to register at the first point to avail benefits from the OSEPA project. Here are some steps which you can follow and get register with OSEPA.
Open OSEPA official website at osepa.odisha.gov.in
Click Extended MIS
Now scroll down and tap on the extended MIS option from the home screen
Click Sign In
Click on the Sign In button and then fill in the details required to sign up
Provide Personal Details
Enter name, fathers name, mother name, and Aadhar Number
Submit for Registration
Submit your details to find the registration process and set a username
Now you may ask to set a password to access the OSEPA
Access OSEPA Student services
That’s it, The OSEPA will create the student ID with the respective details provided, and the student can use the password to access the student services.
How to Get TC from OSEPA?
The transfer certificate is an essential document for the admission of students to new schools. Thus OSEPA does help to get the TC online for students.
1. Go to the official website of OSEPA using its link in the URL bar
2. Now go to the bottom of the homepage and tap on the extended MIX option
3. Here tap on the student option and start fil your details here
4. School Name, Name of Student, Class, Section, Date of Birth
5. Student ID and Admission number to be provided in columns
6. Now select the student character and click on the option to proceed
7. Tap on to generate TC button and click on confirm the option
8. That’s it, the OSEPA will get TC of the student, and students may print or download for their use to move to any new school for admission.
How to Correct Student Data from OSEPA?
If students’ data is printed wrongly and if such information is seen, the student can go through the below process and get the student data correct through OSEPA.
1. Go to the official website osepa.odisha.gov.in in the URL bar.
2. Select MIS selected option and click on the student option to a new window.
3. Tap on sub-option from exit student and then start filling in your details.
4. Now correct your details as required and enter the remarks.
5. Once details are filled in, click on submit button to send data for correction.
6. That’s it; once the data request is sent, the student ID may be sent inactive until the updated information adds to the student information. Student data may update quickly, which makes it proper in the OSEPA records.
Do students need to register themselves to receive OSEPA free uniforms?
The free uniform from the OSEPA program may be sent to the students through the school administration. As the free essentials are through the government program, they are directly provided to schools, making it easier to distribute to every school.
Does OSAP provide access to every student in Odisha state?
Yes, the students who are pursuing their studies in schools of Odisha state can use the MIS symbolic link from the OSEPA portal to register themselves. This registration is always helpful to students to get their details online.
Can a teacher apply for transfer through OSEPA?
The OSEPA does provide an Odisha Teacher Transfer portal exclusively for teachers to raise their transfer requests. They need to provide a 12-digit teacher code and their password or mobile number to access the teacher page and submit respective requests for transfer.
What links does the OSEPA portal provide for students and teachers?
The OSEPA has direct links for the Private School management portal, extended MIS, E-Governance, Odisha Project Monitoring app, Odisha School Monitoring App, SS requirement, Biometric Attendance System, and Odisha School Transfer portal to provide direct services to students and teachers.
Does OSEPA YouTube Live class work?
The student who wants to stream the class online can visit the US EPA website and select the YouTube Live class link to stream the videos respective to their class. Videos uploaded by talented teachers to provide easy online classes for every student.