Register to PFMS Login web portal using the predefined login form to check or download the employee pay details like Salary Slip, House Building Advance (HBA), recoveries made, and more; find here the process about where and whom you have to submit the PFMS login form after completion of the duly filled application.
Public Financial Management System and Central Government department provide an easy way to get their monthly payslip downloaded. This is an exemplary online work process, where employees staying apart from the Department office can get their payslip downloaded in seconds.
Along with this PFMS Salary Slip download, employees can also check HBA and Pay advance recovery features available on the official website, so it lets them track their monthly income and note all other features provided by the PFMS Salary Slip site.
ALSO READ: Central Government Pay Scales as per 7th Pay Commission (CPC)
ALSO READ: City Union Bank Net Banking New User Registration & Online Login
ALSO READ: City Union Bank Net Banking Password Reset for Forgot Login
ALSO READ: Employment Bank New Enrollment & Login for Job Seeker
Requirements for PFMS Login Portal Registration
Here are some basic requirements that a Central Government employee must have to get into their PFMS Salary Slip profile page, and these details are required during registration and during the time of login.
- PAN Number of Employee
- Active Mobile Number and Email Address
- Employee ID card, department Code, and Designation
The process to register for the PFMS Salary Slip is simple, and the employees of the PFMS department need to go through registration, as shown below. Once the resolution is made, an employee can be able to log in using their credentials provided.
How to Register to PFMS Salary Slip Portal
- Go to the PFMS portal using pfms.nic.in the portal in your browser search bar.
- Click on the Login button.
- Click on the New User Registration Form.
- Get the form downloaded.
- Fill the PFMS registration form in Capital Letters with respective details like the Email address and mobile number provided should be active.
- The filled should be taken, print out, and submitted to the PFMS Department office.
- The application form should be attached Employee ID card as proof of employment.
- Once the registration is done, the employee will activation the link to the email address provided.
- Now visit the PFMS Salary Slip portal and click on the login button.
- Here selects the financial year, enter PAN number followed by Date of birth.
- Once verified, the user will be asked to create a new password in Change Password Tab.
- Get the new password noted, as this will be your official Password to login to the PFMS Salary Slip portal using your PAN number as user id.