The Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation Scheme, also known as PICME, is designed to assist pregnant women in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Tamilnadu’s Government is launching this initiative to provide financial assistance and healthcare to pregnant women and their children.
Due to this, the government has realized that pregnant women need more care, better healthcare facilities, and services. PICME TN will be discussed in this article.
|Name of the scheme||PICME (Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation)|
|Address||Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, 359, Anna Salai, DMS Complex, Teynampet, Chennai 600006.|
PICME Public Pre Registration
Pregnant women and mothers with children who have the certificate are eligible to receive different health and financial benefits from the government of Tamil Nadu, which is why pre-registration is important.
- Navigate to the official website picme.tn.gov.in
- Click on Pre Registration by Public.
- Fill in all the required details (pregnant mother’s name and address, address).
- Select your village and then the Village Health Nurse slot.
- Enter your mobile number and email address.
- Click on generate OTP to enter the OTP.
- You will receive an email and SMS acknowledgment after entering the captcha code and clicking the submit button.
You can log in to your account if you have already created one by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the portal at picme.tn.gov.in
- Enter User ID, Password, and the Captcha code
- Click on the submit button and you will get access to the portal
If you forget your account password, you can reset it by following the steps below.
How to Reset PICME Forgot Password
- Open the Portal and then under the login section click on Forgot Password.
- You will be redirected to the Verify User page where you have to enter your User ID.
- Click on Generate OTP.
- Next, you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number and once you enter it, tap on the Submit button
- After that, you will be able to reset your password to a new one.
You should have the PICME acknowledgment application with you when you visit the Village Health Nurse in your slot or any other hospital where necessary documents must be shared.
How to download PICME Acknowledgement
- Open acknowledgment application checking page from picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/index.php
- Enter your application number.
- Click on Get Details to get acknowledgment.
- Tap on download or print.
How to check PICME Number Registration?
After you have registered for PICME, you can verify whether your mobile number has been authenticated by visiting picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/index.php/Authentication? To check your details, enter your mobile number.
How to do PICME Complaint?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call helpline number 102 if you have any issues or complaints.
Is there any PICME App to download?
The Government of Tamil Nadu has not yet released any Android or iOS apps. Therefore, please use the PICME online portal instead of any third-party PICME apps.
How to download the PICME Pdf form?
In case you want to complete PICME registration offline, you can download the form pdf from https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/Pre-Registration_Public.pdf.
What is Pre Registration for PICME?
Pre-registration for pregnancy on the PICME website can be completed by visiting the portal and clicking on the pre-registration link. To complete your registration, fill in all your details and verify your OTP.
What is PICME User ID?
Upon completing your registration, you will receive an RCH ID, which is a combination of unique numbers.