Pay your PNB credit bill payment online within due date by different payment options using a debit card, PNB net banking or NEFT / IMPS, and more through billdesk or pnbcard.in login, check the portal for online payment modes and other allowed credit card bill payment options within due date.
Making credit card payments for Punjab National Bank is quicker if you know about their official portal, and the link does provide them with a direct page to fill in the PNB credit card details by proceeding to pay the amount.
The option is also available for someone who has acclaimed the PNB Credit Card but doesn’t have an account in Bank, so follows the steps written below to pay the credit card bill in quick steps.
PNB Credit Card Payment Online
- Firstly, vest the PNB Credit Card page using pnbcard.in
- Enter your Username, Password, and Captcha code shown on the screen.
- Once your PNB Card page is launched, check the due amount here.
- Note down the Due to being paid.
- Search for PNB Credit Card online desk.
- Let the Punjab National Bank Credit Card Bill desk page get open.
- Provide your Credit Card details as shown.
- Fill Credit Card Number, Email ID, Mobile Number in columns.
- Enter the Due amount in the Payment amount.
- Select Bank.
- Click on Pay Now button to proceed.
- You will be taken to the Bill Desk Payment page to enter credentials.
- Enter respective bank Login Username and Password to proceed if using online banking mode.
- Once OTP is received, Enter the OTP and confirm the payment.
- The page will let you wait for 30 seconds and redirect to the PNB Bill desk.
- Note the successful transaction reference number, as the payment is made, will be reflected.
How much time will it take to clear the PNB credit card due after payment?
If paid using net banking or debit card of PNB will take 30 minutes to update; using other payment modes will take 48 hours.
Can PNB Credit Card payment be paid Offline?
Customers can visit the nearest Punjab National Bank branch and fill the deposit form by entering the Credit Card details. The due outstanding amount should be filled in the form and paid to the cashier offline to make the Credit Card Payment.
What Happens if Credit Card Number Entered is Wrong?
Customers should fill in the Credit Card number twice, and even if a mistake is made, they need to call the Punjab National Bank Customer service number and raise the alarm about the wrongly paid amount. Money will be auto-credited to the debited account within 72 hours, and else customers can use the Service Reference number for further complaints.
Is there a limit set by Punjab National Bank for Credit Card Payment?
Customers are allowed and said to pay the minimum due amount to not fall in the defaulter list. The other amount customers can pay the maximum amount equal to the outstanding amount of Credit card due each month.