Punjab & Sind Bank provides PSB Net Banking service with the new retail sign-on page with an exclusive range of products, check the process for New user registration, generate passwords, and log in to net banking.
Punjab & Sind Bank is a Government of India undertaking bank, which also has its service spread through its online banking service. Punjab & Sind Bank’s customers can get the existing service from Net Banking facilities, managed with a secure connection.
Every customer is given a unique User ID and password, which allows them to access the PSB Net Banking Page. The service will allow them to track the transaction, transfer the amount at any time, and use many services that can be done quickly without visiting a branch.
Having a secure connection to manage your account details is what Punjab & Sind Bank has done for its customers.
ALSO READ: IOB Net Banking Registration & Login
PSB Net Banking New User Registration
Punjab & Sind Bank’s existing customers can avail of the Net Banking service and get themselves registered online. You can follow these steps, which will let you register to Punjab & Sind Bank Net Banking securely.
- Visit psbindia.com
- Click on Internet Banking > Retail Banking > Click Proceed to Login
- A new page will be loaded which Punjab & Sind Bank Net banking Login
- Click For New User Registration > Read the Terms and Click New User Registration
- Enter your Customer ID > Submit
- Validate your PAN or Date of birth for verification
- Enter your Registered Mobile number to get the OTP
- Fill the OTP for validation to get user registration successful
- That’s it, the Punjab & Sind Bank will send a confirmation SMS to your mobile number with the Customer ID, which is thus used to access the Bet Banking page.
Punjab & Sind Bank Net Banking Password Generation
Once the customer has generated the customer ID for Punjab & Sind Bank Net Banking, they need to get their password for banking generated; here are the steps to guide you to generate your Net Banking password.
- Open pnbindia.com
- Click Internet Banking > Retail Banking > Click Proceed to Login
- Click on For Password Generation to open the password page
- Hover to and Click on Online Registered User
- Enter your User ID > Registered Mobile number with bank
- Enter Request ID, which is sent to mobile (If not receive, click ReGenerate Request ID)
- Click on Validate to verify the details provided here
- Once check, you will be taken to a new page to generate your password
- Choose a wise password for Punjab & Sind Bank Net Banking, your access point to use online banking services.
PSB Net Banking Login
As you have successfully got your Punjab & Sind Bank Net Banking User ID by generating new login passwords generated and passwords created for the account, log in to net banking using the below process.
- Open psbindia.com > Click Internet Banking > Retail Banking > Click Proceed to Login
- Enter your User ID > Login Password in the respective column
- Fill in the Captcha Code shown.
- Click Login In
- That’s it! The Punjab & Sind Bank Page will verify your creditors, and once accepted, it will allow you to access your customer page form online.
What to do if my Punjab & Sind Bank Net Banking Account is Locked?
If you have entered your password wrongly more than three times, the Punjab & Sind Bank Net banking page will automatically lock your account. Thus you need to wait for 24 hours, which will auto-reset your account, or visit the PSB Net Banking Login page and select the option as Activate Internet Banking to get your account reset.
Forgot my Punjab & Sind Bank Net Banking Password?
Use the option as For Password Generation from the Net Banking Login page, and select the option as a forgotten password, which will ask your banking details, and an OTP to the registered mobile number will be sent; this will get you to generate new passwords quickly and allows you to access the Net banking facility.