Get complete details about ASI Ticket Booking Online 2022, Ticket Price asi.payumoney.com.
With the help of this article, we will provide you with complete information about ASI Ticket Booking Online 2022. By visiting its official website i.e. asi.payumoney.com, you can book the ASI Ticket. It is the official website of the Archaeological Survey of India. It is the department responsible for maintaining the website of the Ministry of Culture of the Government of India. The same is powered by PayU.
Upon visiting the official website, you will find a list of cities and monuments. Then, you can add the city and monument you want to visit to the card, and confirm the tickets. Then you must pay the ticket price online. ASI New Ticket Booking 2022 or ASI Regenerate Tickets Online can be booked on the portal. The portal provides both links.
In order to learn more about this, you need to read the article in its entirety.
ASI Ticket Booking online 2022
Several cities plan to host the Monument, and many people plan to visit them. There are so many cities where you can find so many monuments. People love to visit the same place every year. A different monument can be found in every city. You can choose any monument on your weekend if you live in the same city.
The first thing you will see after visiting the portal is a list of cities. The next step is to select the city that you would like to visit. Then you will be able to find out what monuments there are in that city. As soon as you know what members and friends will be visiting with you, you can book tickets accordingly.
It’s really easy to do this. In this article, you will also find the direct link to book ASI Online Tickets 2022 at asi.payumoney.com. Information about ASI Ticket Booking, Ticket Price, Official Website, and Important Dates can be found here.
Terms and Conditions ASI Ticket Booking 2022
- It is not possible to refund the entry fee for tickets.
- Ticket cancellations are not possible.
- You must show your identity proof in original at the time of entering the place.
- No dangerous, flammable, or explosive articles can be brought with you.
- The monuments are all non-smoking areas.
How to Book ASI Ticket Booking Online 2022 asi.payumoney.com
All visitors who wish to book ASI Tickets Online will have to follow the steps below.
- The first step is to visit the official website of the ASI, which is the Archaeological Survey of India website. In the quick section, you will find a direct link to the website.
- You are now on the website’s home page.
- You will see two links on the home page of the website: New Booking and Renew Tickets.
- The next step is to click on the new Booking.
- You will then see the City List and Monument List.
- The first step is to select the city you wish to visit.
- Clicking on that link will also open the Monuments list for that city.
- We click on Agra and then select Taj Mahal as our monument.
- Afterwards, you have the option of purchasing the Taj Mahal Online or with a Mausoleum. Select the date of your visit next.
- Afterwards, you need to choose a time for your visit.
- Click on the proceed button to continue.
- You have to choose one of the following nationalities: Indian, Foreigner, SAARC, or BIMSTEC.
- Enter the email address after selecting Total Number of Visits.
- Please click on the Captcha.
- Here you have to pay the Rs.45/- Ticket Price.
- This amount can be paid via online banking, debit card, or credit card.
- You can download the tickets here.
FAQ’s of ASI Ticket Booking
There is no refund if you cancel, but you can change your mind.
There is a difference in ticket prices for adults and children of all nationalities.