The Integrated Finance Management System of the Rajasthan Government refers to PayManager, which looks for every employee self server. The PayManager is under the Rajasthan State Government’s finance department, which holds government employees’ actual data.
The disbursement of salaries and providing Rajasthan employee salary slip is done through the PayManager portal and other services and given an option to get employee registration online and generate their username on their own.
The details provided should map with more information available with DDO officers to confirm and create the account. The service is available for state government employees of Rajasthan only by using their unique username & password.
PayManager Portal Registration
To login to the PayManager portal, every employee must have registered with their basic details as per employment records. Here is the process to register and generate your respective username or password.
- Visit paymanager.raj.nic.in.
- Select Bank Registration below the Login option.
- Fill in your details as per employee records submitted to the DDO officer.
- Select Bank if you’re an Employee.
- Provide Bank code further.
- Please select a username and click on Check Availability to confirm it is unique.
- Provide your Address, Email, and mobile number for future communication.
- Set a Password by filling it twice and then click on verify Contact.
- The details provided confirms with DDO filled information.
- Once confirmed, a successful message will be shown on the screen.
That’s it; you have now successfully registered with the Rajasthan Employee PayManager portal and have generated the credentials to log in.
Rajasthan PayManager Login
To have access to your employee services provided by the state government of Rajasthan Government, you need to login to PayManager, the IFMS portal of Rajasthan, so follow the below-written steps to log in successfully.
- Visit the Rajasthan IFMS web portal at paymanager.raj.nic.in.
- Click on For DDO/Employee Login below the Login option or use the direct URL paymanager2.raj.nic.in
- Enter your username followed by the password.
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown in the box to proceed.
- Select the Employee option.
- Click on the Login button.
- Employee wage may be loaded with your respective details.
You can explore the options provided and get all services of an employee provided by the Rajasthan government through the PayManager portal.
Can we choose any username to register with PayManager Portal?
Yes, the state government employees of Rajasthan can use the bank registration process to get their account activated in the PayManager portal. The username can be any of your choices, but it should be checked and available in the portal, as no one should use it. Thus employees can have a multiple-choice username during registration to them their desired username as login user id.
Is my password visible to the DDO officer?
PayManager portal access has been given to DDO officers who do maintenance employee details and salary details. An employee’s password is not accessible to anyone, as their details are unique, and no one else than Rajasthan State Government employees can access their accounts.
Forgot my username of PayManager Portal; how to reset it?
The username of an employee account is loaded in the PayManager portal, thus if any employee does forget their respective username, they can contact their assigned DDO officer, and there is no need to create or reset the account, as DDO officers will have details about your user details.