I hope you did use your username and password to login into the PAO GREF official website and complete the registration with new login credentials for the web portal, which are essential and are always required for viewing PAO GREF Pay Slip and salary information.
Here we have the detailed process to register to the PAO GREF website to get your login credentials verified by defense authorities to login to the web portal. Let’s have a look at the process step by step.
PAO GREF Registration
- Firstly employees need to fill the offline registration form for PAO GREF login details at the web portal paogref.nic.in.
- Provide employee code, location of employment, Service period is done.
- Date of birth is mandatory as required during the time of online password reset.
- Mobile number to be given as to get verification code every time you log in.
- The employee should select three security questions for verification purposes.
- Details provided should be written in Capital Letters and thus verified twice.
- Form filled should be submitted in the respective department of Pay Account of your employment.
The submitted form will be verified with details, and the department will generate a username and password. It is a must that after successfully first-time login, the user should change their password generated by the Department of Defense.