If you forgot the login password for Railway Employee Self Service (HRMS or ESS) portal, try to reset the AIMS login at any time with the forgot password option using your registered mobile, For that just check, what are the conditions involved to reset the forgotten password of AIMS HRMS portal.
It is often that employee does forget their password and do struggle to access the AIMS Employee Self Service page, So to log in again with a new password, you can follow our below-given guide to reset the registered Railway ESS login.
- Visit the web portal of AIMS using the aims.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select the Employee Self Service link on the screen and let the page get loaded
- Here select the Forgot Password option, shown below the Login Columns
- In the new Tab enter your Employee User ID, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth
- Click Submit
- Immediately the RESS HRMS will verify the registered data, if it matched, then the server will send a new password to the registered mobile number and asked the user to enter the password received in the mobile
- Enter the password to reset, and after verification, the server will ask you to set a New Login Password to the AIMS HRMS portal to access Employee Self Service page.
As above, you have just reset your Password for the AIMS web portal and now can access its page to use generate AIMS Payslip, and If you have lost your mobile number submitted to the department, then you need to visit the local Indian railway’s office and submit your application for a mobile number change, then only then you will be allowed to use the Online facilities of AIMS HRMS Portal or Railway Employee Self Service Portal easily.