Why is the login password locked for the BSNL ERP portal? What are the possible chances to change/reset the password online when forgotten or locked? Can we reset BSNL ERP locked password with mobile, and Is it mandatory to submit an email address to reset the password?
These are various possibilities that an employee faces regularly and needs to reset their login password; for this, BSNL has provided online facilities to get through this locked account for forgotten password error.
- Reset the password if you forgot the BSNL ERP login
- BSNL ERP Account has been locked due to multiple wrong entries
If you have forgotten your BSNL ERP login password, then use the below-given process to reset it, where this guide will let you know how you can get your new password generated for BSNL ERP online because the login password for registered user ID is a must access the features, and thus its account login credentials must be valid.
BSNL ERP Login Password Reset Process if Forgot
- Launch your browser, which is connected to an internet data connection
- Recommended browsers are Internet Explorer & Google Chrome
- Go to URL eportal.erp.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal
- Once the login page has been loaded, click on Forgot Password ‘Reset Here’ option
- A new page will open, asking you to enter your personal information
- Enter ERP login ID, which is your HR number, and then the Email address
- Click on submit button and wait for the password to be received at the registered email address
- Copy the received password
- Go to Login Page of BSNL ERP Portal using the URL provided
- Enter your HRMS number followed by the newly got password
- Password change page will open asking to enter the old password
- Then enter a new password, confirm the new password twice, and submit it
- The new password supplied during the reset BSNL ERP login process should be nine characters with a combination of different letters and more memorable to use for next time.
- That’s it, Your password generated from email has been reset now, and this can now be used to access BSNL ERP portal services.
How to Reset BSNL ERP Login for Locked Account
- There is a possibility of the account getting locked due to continuous wrong password attempts. Thus, if an employee uses the incorrect password more than three times, their account will be locked automatically. Once locked, employees won’t be able to use the old password to access the account even.
- In this case of the account getting locked, employees need to visit their nearest Nodal officer of SSA and get their account locked. The concerned authorities will unlock their account, and thus employees need to follow the above BSNL ERP reset login password to generate their new password.
- This is a case that can be taken if you have got enough time to access the employee account page, as the employee has tried three wrong attempts, and thus their respective BSNL ERP account gets locked.
When BSNL ERP Locked Account Released Automatically?
- To unlock the same, employees can follow a process to visit the SSA officer and follow the offline process or wait 24 hours.
- After 24 hours have been completed, the employee account will get automatically unlocked after getting the account locked. Once the account is unlocked after 24 hours, employees can follow how to reset the BSNL ERP login password. It is to be considered to use reset passwords only after the time span mentioned has been crossed.
How to prevent getting a BSNL ERP login password locked?
Employees need to change their login password using the password reset procedure every 30 days. This will make sure you have your new password noted and secured to access the employee portal.
How to Change BSNL ERP Registered Email Address changed?
Yes, employees can change their registered email addresses by visiting the SSA BSNL ERP department office. The offline process needs to be processed through an application submission to change their registered email address.
How many times does Employee can change their Password?
BSNL ERP login password for a login ID can be changed any number of times; if the account is locked, then access to password reset will be restricted to only once per day.