Reset DSC Payslip Forgot Password: How to reset forgot the Password for the DSC payslip login portal; this is usually a question raised by an employee of Defence Security Corps, as they do forget their password at any time, and the process of password reset is only more comfortable, but on some request with some steps involved, Have a look at them.
Reset DSC Payslip Forgot Password for Web Portal Login
Defense Security Corps (DSC) is a government department. It is a secured network that has given access to their employees only. As per the new payroll of an employee under the DSC department, the payment details can be generated and allowed to download the DSC salary slip from the given online web portal. If an employee has forgotten their respective Password, then there is a little lengthy process to be followed.
Here are the detailed steps of about how to reset the Password for the DSC portal Login to download or print the payslip as an when required, where DSC employee will be posted in remote areas, the reset process will take longer time than usual,
- The employee needs to visit the Local DSC Administrative Office or Head.
- Submit an application form requesting to reset the Password consisting of Army ID, Mobile Number, Name, Employee Department, and Designation, which should be a must when submitting the Reset Application form.
- If not probable with step 2, the employee can also Email the Administrative using their Official Email ID.
- Go to the Home Page of the DSC portal and cyclic on the Contact US option.
- Here get the email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a Reset-Request.
- The concerned Administrator will look into the issue and revert you to with reset password.
This is the only official process that needs to follow to reset the DSC payslip Portal Login Password even if forgot or lost, It is to be reminded that as of now, there are no updates on the Online Reset option from the department, and only those who have access of Admin Login can reset the Password, thus the written request to your Administrator need to submit to get your DSC Salary Slip Password reset.
What If DSC employee Forget their Army Number?
This is an individual ID given to every employee employed in Defense Security Corps and thus, if they have lost their Army ID, and they must request a new one from the department through submitting an offline application, and this will usually take seven working days to get back official proofs of an employee.