Have you forgotten your Jammu & Kashmir Employee CPIS Login password and also user id, then not worry about resetting, as we have got you a detailed step-wise guide that will help you to reset your CPIS password and to retrieve your username.
The Centralized Personnel Information System (CPIS) is an effective website launched by Jammu & Kashmir state. Through this CPIS system, the government has come forward to provide their different facilities to employees at their fingertips.
A registered unique user ID & password of CPIS are being assigned to every user through which a user does access the employee page. This allows them to download their salary slip whenever required and get the employee details from the Employee Page.
Requirements to Reset Jammu & Kashmir Password and Verify Username
As to verify your Jammu & Kashmir Username and reset the forgotten password, the below listed are must be with you, and only with the help of this can you be able to proceed with any of this process.
- Employee ID of employee working in Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Registered Email Address with CPIS portal.
- PAN Number / Aadhaar Card Number of employees.
How to Reset Jammu & Kashmir Employee CPIS Login Password
- Open jkcpis.nic.in to visit CPIS online web portal.
- Click Forgot Password and wait for a new page to get loaded.
- Enter your username assigned to your registered account.
- Type the Email ID registered with the CPIS website followed by Verification Code.
- Once your data is checked, a mail will be sent to the same email address you have registered with the Centralized Personnel Information System of Jammu & Kashmir State.
How to Retrieve Jammu & Kashmir Employee Login Username
To access the CPIS system official website portal, a Username is a must along with the password assigned, and If you have forgotten your username, you can follow the below steps as written below.
- Open your email box, which is registered with CPIS.
- You need to send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the query as below
- Enter your Employee ID and Date of birth.
- As well, enter your PAN number and Aadhar Number used while registering.
- Now, at last, Ask to send your username as you want to verify it or forgot.
- Once the administration has received your email, the content will be verified, and in a quick time, a reply from the CPIS official box will be sent to your email id with a username to access the CPIS portal.
Can I change my Jammu & Kashmir Employee Username?
The username for the details submitted while registration with the CPIS website will be sent to an employee Email ID. This username will be based on employee ID and their details submitted, linked with the employee account with the Accounts department. Thus, there is no way to change Jammu & Kashmir employee’s username once it is assigned.
My Email ID lost; how can I change it in the CPIS Jammu & Kashmir System?
Yes, you need to send an email to the official email address of the CPIS portal and provide your employee details. It is to be mentioned as the to re-register your account with a new email ID, and thus, based on your details provided, the email will be linked with your respective username.
Jammu & Kashmir Employee Pay Slip Duplicate Username?
It is fortunate that due to any correction, the employee might be linked with two different usernames; thus, if any employee of the state of Jammu & Kashmir does find this error, they are requested to send an email to CPIS and ask them to remove the duplicate username assigned.