Here is the process about how to reset sevarth password on forgot, and in this guide, you will know the complete steps for sevaarth password recovery, check how to use mahakosh forgot password and where you can get sevaarth login forgot password details.
Maharashtra Government employees in service and retired can now get exclusive service from Mahakosh’s online website. The specific sevaarth application is linked to the mahakosh website to direct employee service and payroll details or Maharashtra Employee Salary Slip details.
The financial transaction to every employee is being maintained by the sevaarth portal, managed by DDO officers assigned to each department. Thus this officer is keen to register an account for access to any government employee, and they grant access to each employee by using a username and default password.
Note: Employees should request the associated DDO officer to change the password as default for their registered login account.
As per the employee’s request, the DDO needs to get their employee password reset to allow them to change their forgotten password.
Reset Maharashtra Employee Sevaarth Forgot Password by DDO
- Visit the mahakosh online website from your default browser.
- Use mahakosh.gov.in URL to visit Mahakosh Finance Portal.
- Here select Sevaarth from the left side listed Applications links.
- Click on to accept the pop-up and allow it to open on a new page.
- Pass your Username and Default Password on Login Page.
- Click on the Login button after passing the Captcha code.
- Now go to the worklist and then select Payroll.
- Under Payroll Select Change, then click on Reset Employee Password.
- Provide the employee details on the next page and verify the same.
Once the respective DDO has reset your password setting, you can log in with your default credentials to access the password reset page.
How to Reset Sevaarth Forgot Password by Maharashtra Employee
- Visit the sevaarth online page from the mahakosh online website.
- Once you’re on the login page, pass your username for your account.
- Enter the password as ifms123, which is sevaarth default password.
- Now you will be taken to Password reset Page once you click on the Login button.
- Enter your Old password followed by New Password in two columns.
- Click on the Save button shown at the right end of the page.
- You will be directed to the Login page again to enter the new password.
- Pass your Username followed by a new password to access the Maharashtra Employee Pay Slippage.
How to Change Password at Initial Login to Sevaarth?
If you have accessed the Maharashtra Employee Sevaarth portal page for the first time, you need to reset your password from the default one. The default password should enter into the password column with your username to visit the Change Password page, where you can get your new password created for the account.
Can I choose my name as a password?
As every employee has given their unique account to access their employee details and payslip, it is advised to use a unique combination that doesn’t contain your name or birth date. To have employee details secure, there are 6 points mentioned while resetting the password to make your password challenging for your account so that every account can be used by an employee alone.