If you forgot your Rajasthan Employee PayManager portal password or lost it, then there is no need to worry. We have got a detailed step-wise process to reset your Rajasthan Employee PayManager password in quick time.
PayManager is an official IFMS software brought by Rajasthan Government to get employee services online; by using this software, the disburse of salaries to the entire Rajasthan State government employee has become much easier with less manual intervention.
The total spending of salaries is seen with giving an option to employees to check Rajasthan salary slip. There are many more services provided to government employees through this employee portal, which they can access through a single login.
The unique user id and its associated password should be used to login into the PayManager portal. Thus it is also expected that people forget the password, which can be reset online only.
How to Reset Rajasthan Employee PayManager Forgot Password
- Go to Rajasthan PayManager portal using paymanager.raj.nic.in
- Once the home page is loaded.
- Click on Forgot Password (Employee Login) below the login button.
- You will be taken to the Reset Password Form.
- Enter your Employee ID, Bank Account No, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number is optional here, but you need to enter the registered one.
- Click on Verify Contact Number to confirm the mobile number.
- Submit the details to proceed further.
- Once submitted the details, you will be taken to the Password Reset page.
- Enter your new password twice here to confirm.
- Click on Update, and then your password will be changed.
That’s it, Now you will be taken to Login Page back and can use the user ID with your newly generated password to access the PayManager employee page.
Can we change PayManager without Mobile Number?
The password reset option for Employee login in PayManager Homepage does allow you to change the password anytime. Thus employees can reset the Password without their mobile number as well, as the initial bank account and Date of Birth combination are must reach the Password reset page.
Can I use my User ID as Password for PayManager Login?
The PayManager does allow Rajasthan state government employees to login into the portal and access their private information. Thus this employment information should not be shared with anyone, and the password for this login must be unique, where the username as the password is not suggested. Instead, having a combination of different special characters is allowed.
Does an employee have access to change the user id in the PayManager portal?
No, the username assigned to every employee in the PayManager portal by the Rajasthan government’s Finance department is unique, and this ID is associated with their employment records. Thus once this ID is generated, it cannot be changed again. Employees do have only limited access to the PayManager portal, which allows the government of Rajasthan to maintain the records perfectly.