Do you want to recover the forgotten password for SSO eMitra login of Rajasthan state, then check how to reset the forgot password online or with SMS for Single Sign-On, which is one digital identity for all applications.
After receiving the Rajasthan SSO eMitra user ID, you might be lost the password due to some reason and want to reset it immediately. After some time, you have two options without any charges to recover from the user’s (employee) hands.
Let’s check in detail for the two processes, and you can go over the below steps to retrieve or reset the password directly with the following process.
SSO Rajasthan Password Reset
- Go to this link or follow this URL https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin in the browser.
- Click on I Forgot my Password.
- Press Click Here.
- On the next page, you have to enter the SSOID or email address.
- Then select either Mobile, Email (Personal), or Aadhaar ID/VID and enter the details.
- Next, enter the Captcha from the image and then click on Submit button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the box.
- Provide a New Password.
- Once done, click on Submit button, and you have changed your password.
Reset SSO Login Password by SMS
|RJ SSO PASSWORD||9223166166|
Registered users of the SSO eMitra web portal can reset the SSO login forgot password through an SMS from the registered mobile number.
Note:- The user must log in to the SSO portal at least once from 07.09.2018, then only the said process will allow you to retrieve the forgotten password.
With this above simple process, the employee of Rajasthan State Government or Citizen of the state can reset with the new password to login SSO eMitra account, so there is no need to worry at any time, have your registered mobile number and email address and reset the forgotten at any time.