List of Gramins of rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 New List | PMAYG Beneficiary Report List, rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 New List Maharashtra, rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 New List Assam, rhreporting.nic.in New List Odisha, rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 New List Uttar Pradesh.
We are again bringing the beneficiary list of the Pardhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 to the people of India. We share with you all the details about PMAY Beneficiary 2022-23 in this article. Visit the official website of the government for more information about PMAY 2022. Please read the article to the end.
Housing and urban affairs is responsible for implementing PMAY, the biggest government mission in India. A launch date of 25 June 2015 was announced for this scheme. As a result of this scheme, the government intends to provide housing for the EWS/LIG and MIG categories, as well as provide pucca houses for slum dwellers. Under the scheme, there are some eligibility requirements.
Benefits are only available to eligible candidates. There are so many people who benefit from the scheme. PMAY will again provide the PMAY beneficiary list in 2022. If you are eligible for the scheme, read the article carefully and get the benefit.
rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 New List
Our honorable prime minister Narendra Modi published the Pardhan Mantri Awas Yojana on 25 June 2015. As soon as 2022, the pucca houses will be provided to urban areas as part of the ten scheme.
This assignment provides the central representative with the responsibility to execute agencies through state union territories and central nodal agencies for providing houses to all eligible families. In accordance with PMAY instructions, the government invested approximately 1.12 crores.
The house of the economically weaker person is 30 square feet. Measurement in meters. Under the scheme, BPL families receive benefits. A pacca house is provided to the eligible families in both urban and rural areas under the scheme.
rhreporting.nic.in Beneficiary List 2022
The official website of the PMAY, www.ehreporting.nic.in, contains the beneficiary list for the PMAY. On the official page, we share all the details about how you can check the beneficiary list. Please follow these instructions:
People from both urban and rural areas are eligible to apply for PMAY. People from both areas can benefit from the scheme. Some official department operates your application form.
Gujarat Housing Board Scheme
Your application form is inspected by that official department. A candidate’s application form is accepted if they are eligible, but if there are any mistakes or the candidate is not eligible, the application form is rejected. Occasionally, this happens.
The names of the applicants whose applications are accepted by the government are entered in the beneficiary list. The official website allows anyone to check their name on the beneficiary list.
Benefits of PMAYG Gramin Beneficiary New List 2022
We know that this scheme provides facilities for eligible people in both urban and rural areas. Nearly 1 lakh people benefit from the scheme. Before construction of the house, the management authority visits the construction site.
This team inspects the land and matches it according to the instructions under the scheme. You will be given permission to build the house if all points are in agreement. It will then be possible for you to begin constructing your house. A government deposit will be made into your bank account if your name is on the beneficiary list.
rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 Eligibility List
- The applicant owns their own land.
- There are 30 square meters of land on the property.
- Applicants who are government employees are not eligible for this program.
- There is less than 10,000 in income per month
- You are a member of the BPL family.
rhreporting.nic.in Document List
- Certificate of annual income.
- A photocopy of the BPL ration card should be made.
- A photocopy of the land proof certificate.
- A photocopy of the Adhar card is also required.
- A photocopy of the voter identification card.
- A photocopy of the residential proof is required.
- If the property certificate is accompanied by an affidavit.
- The account number of the bank.
- Number of mobile phone.
- Photograph of passport size
Check rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 New Beneficiary List Rural Area
If you have no registration number.
- Go to www.rheporting.nic.in to access the official website
- You can now click on the link for the Ministry of Rural Development.
- On the new page, click the option register number if you don’t have a register number.
- Then, on the new page, you enter your personal information.
- Then select your state, village, panchayat name, and BPL number in the basic details column.
- Click on the search button after that.
- After some processing, a new page of ten beneficiary lists appears on your screen. All the information about the list is known to you.
How to Check rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 New List Gramin Area
The beneficiary list can be accessed if you have a registration number:-
- The official website can be found here.
- Select beneficiary list 2022 from the drop-down menu.
- In the registration process, you received a registration number.
- Submit the form by clicking on it.
- A new page opens with the beneficiary list after some processing.
- You can find information about beneficiary lists here.
Steps to Check rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 New List Urban Area
Verifying the beneficiary list is almost the same in urban areas. For the beneficiary list in urban areas, you should follow these steps:-
- Visit the official website at www.rhreporting.nic.in
- After that, the beneficiary list for the urban area is different from the rural area.
- On the homepage of the website, there is a link to the Ministry of Urban Development.
- You can click on that link.
- Click on the beneficiary list after that.
- Enter your name with the first three letters of your name and click on Show.
- On the new page, you can see the beneficiary list with these three letters. You can search for your name in the bent list by typing it in.
This scheme is used by so many people. Take advantage of the opportunity to make your pucca house if you are eligible and interested in applying for the scheme.
With the help of the government scheme, you can fulfill your dream. We share all the information about the PMAY beneficiary list 2021 in this article. Please read the article carefully. You can also find more information on the government’s official website.
- How we can Checkrhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 New List Online?
Visit the official website to check the same. The link has already been provided. A step-by-step guide to the check list of urban and rural areas has already been provided.
- When the rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 New List Available Online?
According to information, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list is updated daily.
- What is mean by rhreporting.nic.in Portal?
The official will update the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana beneficiary list on this government portal.
- What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Modi Ji launched this great program to provide housing to everyone by 2022.