See complete Spice Money login details for Aadhaar enabled payment services (AePS), money transfers, UPI cash, and Spice Adhikari login.
What is Spice Money?
A multidisciplinary digital and banking service that has been popular among individuals is Spice Money. Spice Money login is seen to promote banking services in rural areas with AePS, where the trending apps don’t make their way.
Having used this tool, an individual can make their payments for different services such as Gas Bill, Electricity Bill, PAN cards, and many others. With Spice Money, banking services like settlement, balance inquiry, and money withdrawal are processed more easily through the Aadhaar Card.
Every individual who wants to use it needs to sign up for Spice Money and get their official ID on generation. In this article, we will describe to you how to get a Spice Money login and access its features.
Spice Money Agent Login
If you’re an agent of Spice Money, to use its services, you must log in with your specific user ID and password to access the Agent page.
- Visit the official website of Spice Money by using the link b2b.spicemoney.com
- Now enter your user ID and Password in the agent ID column login
- Tick on the Agree button and click on Login to proceed further
- That’s it! You have successfully logged into Spice Money as an agent. You can now make multiple transactions and provide services to everyone around you.
Spice Money Adhikari Login in Mobile
Spice Money also has a mobile application, allowing individuals to easily access their service. Here are the steps that you need to follow to get the Spice Money mobile App login successful.
- Navigate to the Play Store and download the Spice Money Mobile Official App from play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.spicemudra&hl=en_IN
- Enter your Adhikari ID and Password in Login to Spice Money
- Now tick on Agree Terms & Conditions, then click on the login button
- An OTP may be sent to your registered mobile number, for verification
- Enter the OTP and click on proceed, to view the mobile page
- That’s it, The Spice Money Mobile App login is now successful, and you can now proceed to use their services from mobile.
How to Get Spice Money ID
A Spice Money ID is required to access the services on their official websites. Here are the methods through which Spice Money ID is generated.
In the first method, the person must contact the distributor to get their ID. The document needs to be submitted to the distributor along with all other details. They will register your information in Spice Money and upon successful verification, you may give an ID which you can use to login to the Spice Money page.
Registration on Spice Money’s official website is the second method to get your user ID. Here you need to register with your mobile number. Once processed, you will receive a call based on the information provided. Identification may be done. Then a Spice Money ID will be provided to you.
Spice Money Login
To log in to Spice Money, you must have registered yourself in it. Here is the process you can follow and get yourself registered with Spice Money.
- Visit the official website of Spice Money and click on the Register button
- Provide your Name, Email ID, Mobile, and PIN code for the address
- Insert your PAN number along with the Aadhar Card or Voter Card
- Upload the photocopy of this and click on the submit button
- That’s it, the details you provide will be compared with the uploaded documents, and only after successful verification. An official message with registration may be sent to your mobile number.
Process for Spice Money Registration After Upload
As soon as you upload your documents, you will receive a call asking for details about your ID and the application process. Then you need to send your documents again through WhatsApp to the number provided.
Along with this, a registration fee of Rs 1500 needs to be paid. As soon as the payment confirmation is received, your Spice Money Account can be activated.
Features of Spice Money
These are some features of Spice Money that you can look at and see how beneficial it is.
- The balance inquiry may be processed more than once a day
- Can send SMS of cash withdrawal to customer mobile number
- Get VLE ID if you have used a PAN card for Spice Money
- Can transfer wallet money to a bank account with very minimal charges
- High commission on transactions and attractive schemes
- Round the clock customer support is available
Services Provided by Spice Money
Here is a long list of services that can be accessed through Spice Money’s official website.
- AEPS service
- Mobile Recharge
- Flight Booking
- PAN card Service
- MINI STATE
- Aadhar Pay
- DTH Recharge
- Hotel Booking
- Electricity Bill Pay
- Life Insurance
- Gas bill,
- Water bill
- Cable TV and more.
How to Transfer money from Spice Money to Bank
You are unable to send your money from Spice Money to the bank account after successfully logging into the account. Follow these steps to get your work done.
- Visit the official website of Spice Money and log in with your credentials
- Now click on AEPS settlements and then choose the amount to transfer
- Use IMPS or NEFT transfer mode for fast transaction
- Verify the bank account or change it in case you have any other
- Click on the Transfer button and wait for a few seconds on the same page
- That’s it, the selected amount may be sent to your bank account instantly without any charges. You can transfer your Spice Money from your bank wallet to your bank account this way.
What is Spice Money?
It is an online payment platform that is open to all with various options for Agents and Distributors. Money transactions for bill payments can be processed through Spice Money’s basic services.
What is the cost of the Spice Money Mini Statement?
The customer does have a facility to get a mini statement from Spice Money. Spice Money does charge a minimal charge of Rs 3 for providing their mini statement.
Can I select anyone from the Spice Money commission chart?
Yes, individuals can access the available charts from Spice Money. They can choose any of the three available charts to activate and get the benefits accordingly.
What are the Charges for AEPS transfers from Spice Money?
Spice Money charges a minimum of Rs 5 for the transfer of money from a Spice Money wallet to a Bank account which is around Rs 25,000. Any amount higher than this amount will be charged at Rs 10.
How many PAN cards were sent from Spice Money?
PAN registration and disbursal are done through their PAN card website. Here, you only have to use an interface like Spice Money, which simplifies your work and provides a direct link for obtaining a PAN card.
What is the List of Associate Banks for Spice Money?
Indian Bank, RBL Bank, and Yes Bank are the Spice Money-associated banks that use their interfaces for any money transfer or termination of funds.