Here are the complete details about SSO eMitra of Rajasthan state Government to maintain one digital login identity for all applications. Check how an employee or Citizen register for SSO eMitra new account what the requirements are for new registration.
SSO stands for Single Sign-On, and SSO eMitra is for Rajasthan Single Sign-On to create their digital identity for any citizen of Rajasthan. According to their official website, more than 18672702 identities have been made from their official website as of 13/04/2020. There are different profits of being a part of this online platform, out of which the initial one is to be under the Jan Aadhaar plan and advantages.
Along with that, you can also get benefits from schemes such as Bhamashah, but before you do, you have to create your account, and in the below guide, we have explained the exact steps you need to follow.
Requirements and Eligibility for eMitra SSO New Account
These are a few of the essential requirements for anyone to be eligible for Rajasthan eMitra SSO registration.
- Rajasthan permanent citizens are only eligible to register.
- Not just Citizens but Industries, organizations, businesses, and even employees form the government can register.
- Required Documents: So, any permanent citizens will need to have Identify proof such as ration card, Bhamashah card, or Aadhar card to register along with the below details.
- Jan Aadhaar Card
- Google ID – For Business
- Facebook Page – For Citizens and Business – Not mandatory
- Industry Aadhaar Number (UAAN) – Mandatory for Business
- Business Register Number (BRN) – Mandatory for Business
- SIPF Number – Not Mandatory
How to Register for eMitra SSO Rajasthan Online
Once you are done going over the above requirements and the eligibility criteria, follow the steps to complete your SSO eMitra account registration.
- Open this URL or open this link https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register
- On this page, as per your personality, you have to choose the type of registration from
- Udhyog – Business
- Govt. Employee
- Registration for Citizen: Press on the Citizen, and under it, you can register for this using one of the below listed Identify cards.
- Jan Aadhaar
- Registration for Udhyog: Business, click on the Udhyog option and then select any options to move forward with.
- Udhyog Aadhaar
- Registration for Government Employees: Tap on the option Govt. Employee option and then click on the SIPF option, and government employees can click on the SIPF option to register.
- Once you have selected any given options, you have to enter the required ID card & password detail.
- Then click on the Next button, which will send the User ID to your email address and phone number.
Why register with SSO eMitra?
Rajasthan is a large state, and to make sure every Citizen receives the benefits, that is why the Chief Minister of Rajasthan has created the Emitra SSO. In this online platform, the citizens will be allowed to avail of the cards and the features associated with them such as Jan Aadhaar Card, Aadhar Card ID registration, UAN Number, BRN – Business Register Number, and Bhamashah Card as well.
Do I have to register again for all the said services?
Yes, you will have to, but the good part about this platform is that all the information related to a citizen is already online, making the approval, verification process much more comfortable and the time taken to create an account on other services less.
What is the benefit of eMitra SSO?
All the services we have taken about can log in to those services using eMitra SSO username and the password directly, which is a much easier task than remembering all the different user IDs and passwords for all other services.
Can Business register for Rajasthan SSO eMitra?
Yes, businesses of all types can register for this platform, and for them to register, they have to use any of the required documents such as Udhyog Aadhaar or BRN number ID.