Single Sign-On (SSO) eMitra is a digital mobile app launched by Rajasthan Government for their state citizens. This application allows Rajasthan citizens to register in the SSO eMitra App to avail themselves of government-related schemes and services.
|Rajasthan PayManager Login for DDO/Employee Self Services|
|Reset Rajasthan PayManager Forgot Password for Login|
|SBI e Learning Gyanodaya Portal at mybanklearning.sbi.co.in|
|SBI HRMS ESS Portal for State Bank Employees & Pensioners|
SSO Rajasthan App
A user ID will be assigned to every user, which can be used to avail various services. This application was launched by Chief Minister to bring government to government and public aided facilities like paying House Tax, Current bill, Water bill and such online.
To avail various e-services to everyone, this Application has been launched. Residents need to provide their minimum details to get the SSO Rajasthan registration ID and password and generate their unique Single Sign-on Rajasthan ID.
Eligibility of SSO Rajsthan eMitra App
These basic eligibility needs to be checked before you proceed to register with SSO eMitra App, so make sure you have this listed eligibility, or your registration will not be successful.
- Permanent residents of the state of Rajasthan can register to SSO eMitra Application.
- Government employees, Institutes, Industries of Rajasthan state can apply.
- Start-ups, businesses, and various industries can get a Single Digital Identity.
Requirement for SSO eMitra App
I hope you have met the SSO eMitra App eligibility criteria. We proceed to look at the requirements to get registered; having any of these details will let you register with SSO eMitra App.
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhar Card
- Google Gmail ID
- Facebook ID
- Industry Aadhar Number
- Business Register Number and
- SIPF number
SSO Rajasthan eMitra App Registration
To get registered with the Single Sign-on Mitra Application of Rajasthan, you can follow this below-given guide.
- Visit the sso.rajasthan.gov.in Single Sign-on Rajasthan Website.
- Click on the Login button from the top right side of the page.
- Click on Registration and select Citizen/ Udyog/ Government employee.
- Use Any option as Jan Aadhar, Bhamashah, Facebook, or Google to register.
- Select Udyog Aadhar or BRN for registration of industry
- Select SIPF to register as a government employee, and then your SSO ID will be linked with the details provided to register.
- Click on Link once your Google or Facebook or any get verified.
- Your respective SSO ID will be shown on the screen.
- Enter your password twice, followed by your Mobile number
- Click on the Register button to confirm the details provided
- A pop-up will be shown on the screen with your successful registration ID and using this SSO ID, and you can log in to SSO eMitra App with the password selected.
- SSO ID will be sent to your registered email ID and associated mobile number after the successful registration.
I hope you have successfully registered with the SSO eMitra Mobile App of Rajasthan, with your respective details, where your Signal Sign-On ID to login to SSO eMitra Application from online website or mobile application, will be the same and below is the same.
SSO Rajasthan eMitra App Login
- Visit the official Single Sign-On Rajasthan.
- Select Login button top side corner and wait for the login page to load
- Enter your SSO ID followed by the selected password
- Enter the captcha code shown inbox
- Click on the Login button.
- You have now successfully logged into SSO eMitra mobile app and using the same credentials to log in to the web portal to avail yourself of different services.
If any problem finds in registering, logging in, and availing of services online, you may contact the eMitra helpline to get support on a war foot basis to resolve the issue.
Can any Application be made without an SSO ID?
As per the state government of Rajasthan guidelines, everyone must register with SSO eMitra and get their SSO ID. This unique Single Sign ID is essential to get any application launched in Rajasthan state.
What is SSO ID?
This is an amendment launched by the Rajasthan government, through which any individual or industry having SSO ID will have enough opportunity to avail benefits from different government schemes.
What is an SSO Profile?
Single Sign-On is a user authentication service platform that permits users to use one set of Login Credentials. Using the single login credentials, users can access multiple applications and be widely used by smaller organizations, enterprises, individuals to have a clean authentication process.