TN Pay Slip Download for Tamilnadu Employee and Pensioner : Tamilnadu State Government can now download TN payslip online on login to payroll system, Also Print TN payslip for the necessary month or Annual statement from online web portal under Department of Treasuries and Accounts of Tamilnadu.
Tamil Nadu government has made most of its services Online and thus the initiative of bringing Government Employee’s salaries was a successful attempt, and thus, every government employee under Tamil Nadu Government is thus allowed to check the salary payment for the respective month from the official website.
The ePayroll details of an employee to sign in are given to the respective department and thus applying this credential an employee can see TN Pay Slip, and also, the beneficiaries who have served the Tamil Nadu Government department can also review their Pension Payslip online.
The link to verify the TN pay slip varies for general employees but the website is similarly for Employee and Pensioner, and It is very simple for everyone to perceive their Payment sheet for any month downloaded quickly and the time to stand in long lines is way needed now, where the past 24 months of Payslip for workers and pensioners are open on this page so that it makes simple for employees to track their payment record.
Mentions in Tamilnadu Employee Payslip
Employees working in TN government Department and who have left the department can check their online payment by using the below-required details.
- Employee Code to be used as Username
- Suffix in login page is the employee Department code
- Date of Birth as registered in department database
Employees who have registered their personal details can use the below steps to log in to the Tamil Nadu Payslip official website, and thus use the below-given steps to get the respective month payslip downloaded.
How to Login & Download TN Pay Slip
- Navigate to TN official salary payslip using this link epayroll.tn.gov.in and allow the e-Payroll System loaded with http://epayroll.tn.gov.in/tngepay/Login/Payrolllogin.aspx
- Tap Click here for payslip to immediately visit Treasuries and Accounts Department Employee Login
- Type your Employee Code
- Choose Suffix from the drop-down menu (which is your department code)
- Type Your Date of Birth
- Press on the Login button to continue
- Employee Code will be shown at the top left corner
- Click on Payslip below it
- Select Year and Month of Payslip to download
- Click Generate Report
- Payslip will be loaded in new tab with all your respective details
- View your payslip or use the print button to get hardcopy of Payslip
Working employees in various departments like Police, Judicial, Forest, Agriculture, Jails, Ports, Medical, ICDS etc under Tamilnadu state Government can download or print their pay slip with the above process through TN ePayroll web portal on their respective devices from the options available on the same page.
- Can I get an Annual Report of Tamil Nadu Payslip?
Yes, employees can also download a full report of their Payslip for a consecutive year, and the option to get the full report for the financial year can be selected from the Employee Payslip page from the ePayroll login page.
- Is Online Tamil Nadu Payslip can be taken for Loan Proof?
Employees who have got their Payslip downloaded from Online e-Portal can take this e-receipt of their payment, as a proof for applying in any kind of Loan, and this Payment sheet can be accepted as proof to apply for personal loan, Education Loan, Home Loan or Car loan, where this online generated payslip stands as an official proof of employee payment for the current respective month.
- My Payslip contains extra deductions for the current Month?
Employees who have doubts about the entry on their deduction in Payslip, need to visit their head of department accounts section to clear clarifications, and the online payslip gets generated based on the entries made with respective employee attendance and holiday taken.
Based on all options available, the payslip gets generated and thus the respective accounts department will hold clear explanation about any changes being made.