Find the services under the TNREGINET online web portal and the registration process for a user account to avail the online benefits on login to tnreginet.gov.in/portal.
It is also referred to as Inspector General of Registration, an online portal developed by Tamil Nadu State Government; under the Website, the Registration of Marriage, Birth, Death, Firm, Chit fund, entity, etc., was done online.
Also, the Encumbrance Certificate can be obtained through this TNREGINET Online portal. Numerous services are offered to Tamil Nadu State citizens, which can be utilized anytime, with reduced manual Intervention.
Using the portal services, citizens can get their work done through full online mode only, and there will not be any intervention of visiting the office premises. The portal gives you detailed information about every service with direct link access to everyone. Here is the list of services that can be seen on the online website, which Tamilnadu citizens can use.
ALSO READ: LIC Premium Payment via Phonepe App Wallet Balance or IB
ALSO READ: NSC Bond: National Savings Certificate Types, Interest Rate, Calculator & New Features
ALSO READ: SSO Rajasthan App Registration for eMitra User Login
ALSO READ: Apply LIC Loan Online in 5 Steps on your Policy for early Sanction
- Guideline Value & Property Valuation
- Marriage certificate Application
- Online Certified Documents
- Chits documents
- TNREGINET Online EC
- Society Documents
- Date of Birth Application
- Date of Death application
- Online EC Status Check and more
- Citizen Registration under TNREGINET
Suppose you’re a citizen of Tamil Nadu State. In that case, you can get yourself registered with the Online Portal, and this user will be able to access every service provided under this portal without difficulties.
TNREGINET Online Services Registration
- Go to the TNREGINET Official Homepage at tnreginet.gov.in/portal/
- Hover to Registration from Menu > Click on User Registration.
- Select User Type as Citizen
- Type your username followed by a password in the respective columns
- Choose a security question > Enter your answer.
- Fill in your Details (Salutation, Name, Gender, Identification Type, Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, Mobile No)
- Enter Address Details (Make sure you fill all your details property in respective columns)
- Enter your mobile number that is to be registered
- Enter the Captcha Code > Click Receive OTP > Enter OTP sent to your number
- Click on Complete Registration
That’s it, the details will be checked, and your user account in the Portal will be created, and this username and password can be used to check and update numerous services in the online portal.
Tamil Nadu government has initiated the process in the portal to help the individual to get their government-related work done very quickly. Thus the simplified, transparent, and fast registration process and the application status can be checked from the SMS service, which doesn’t allow you to walk to the office regularly.
The registration of any firm or entity under the web portal is done quickly, and status can be seen through the online status check tab. There is no need to visit the office premises, as everything will be processed online only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Check my e-Payment status from TNREGINET Online?
Yes, you can visit the E-Services option to select the E-Payment tab inside it. Then choose the Payment and click on Payment status to check your status instantly.
Can details of registration from the sub-register be checked online?
Yes, the citizens registered can get the registration details from the respective sub-register office.
Why is it essential to have the EC from TNREGINET?
The Encumbrance certificate is an essential source of your document, which holds the entire date of ownership since the property is in the picture. The EC is a vital source for every entity to know the past owners. It should be updated regularly to have clear documentation.
Can I make tax payments from TNREGINET Online?
Yes, you can use the option of eService from the menu to use the online payment facilities. The payment for government facilities can be made directly from this tab.