UAN card downloads are available online as pdf. Print UAN cards directly online at any time for EPFO account holders. Find the steps for EPF identity card download and process to get rid of errors that occur.
The Universal Account Number has made the process of EPF account holders easier by giving them direct access to view their account details. In addition, they can apply for a loan, and more. Therefore, for easier access for the employees, the employee provident fund office does issue a card with their entire details.
This is a must carried document if an employee is changing their job. In addition, it helps the new employer link their new PF account with the old active UAN number.
The UAN card download is available from the EPFO website and employees need to provide their credentials to print. The unique account number of 12 digits may be printed on it, with more details about your employment.
What is UAN Card?
This contains full details for an employee bearing a 12-digit UAN number. This UAN card provides basic and easy to recognize details of an employee. It makes it easier to use various services, and here are some details that a Universal Account Number does contain.
- Unique Account Number of 12 digit
- Name of employee
- Name of Father or Husband
- KYC if verified or not
- QR code for easy entry into EPF office
- Date Stamp of the opening of the PF account
How to Download UAN Card
An individual possessing an EPF number can easily download their UAN card by using the below-given process. Make sure you have an active UAN with a valid password to log in to the EPF office.
- Visit the EPFO website and go to the employee login page unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- On the Member e-Sewa page enter your UAN number
- Type your password along with the Captcha Code as shown
- Click the Sign-in Button to view the EPF account page
- Click on Card under the View from the Menu options
- The page loads with the card linked to your account
- Download the card from this page and use it for various service options provided by EPFO.
Is UAN Card provided offline?
UAN cards can be downloaded from EPF’s official website by providing a UAN number and password on the member login page. EPFO does not provide a plastic card or any other form of identification, but employees may use their PF cards for final authentication purposes.
What if KYC is not verified on a UAN Card?
If you see a NO mark next to the KYC option on the UAN card. It does mean that the employee hasn’t verified their Aadhaar or PAN number with the EPFO office. Thus, it is a must to get their KYC verified and then generate the UAN card with fully updated details.
What if we have multiple UAN numbers for an employee?
As per Government of India regulation, every employee must have only one UAN number associated with their EPF account. So, if they do contain multiple UANs, they can use the merge option to get one UAN number by deactivating others.