It’s time to update Life Insurance policy contact details online with your new mobile number and other contact details through the LIC online service portal without any registration for licindia.in, check how to change the policy contact details online.
Life Insurance Investment company, LIC India introduced an online update of contact details for the convenience of every policyholder through the LIC Online Service Portal at free of cost to update Personal Mobile number and eMail ID for all subscribed insurance policies.
In earlier, this facility is available only at the branch within India, so to keep the contact details up to the date of the insurance policy, which is very important to receive the essential notifications/alerts from LIC of India, the organization allowed their customers to update the contact details online.
Which Remainders of LIC will Receive on our Contact Details
The updated mobile number and email address of LIC policyholder will get the reminders and notifications through SMS and email for the following services
- Premium Due Reminder
- Survival Benefits
- Maturity of Insurance Policy
- Policy Status
- Lapsed Insurance
- Dispatch details of LIC policy bond
- Accrued Bonus of LIC policy
- LIC Loan Interests
- Premium Payment and more related to above 50+ types of services from LIC India.
How to Update Mobile Number and Email of Life Insurance Policy
Here is the predefined step by step process of LIC online self-service portal must have to follow by every policyholder to update their policy contact mobile number and Email id details to receive the SMS alerts and important notifications, so, have a look
- Open your browser and log in to licindia.in.
- Hover to Customer Services and Click on Update Your Contact Details.
- You are redirected to LIC online service portal link .https://customer.onlinelic.in/LICEPS/portlets/visitor/updateContact/UpdateContactController.jpf
- Fill in the red star marked details like Full name (appear like in LIC Policy bond), Date of Birth, latest Mobile Number, and Email Id.
- Choose the number of policies (No of life insurance policies you want to update the contact details up to a maximum of 10).
- Accept the declaration.
- Click Submit.
- A new page will appear with your entered details (please click Start Again) if any found wrong.
- Enter your LIC Policy numbers in the allowed boxes named with serial number.
- Click Validate Policy Details (If fetched details found correct, it will enable the next page or shows an error as RECORD NOT Found, try again).
- A new page will appear with all your LIC Policy numbers and Request Status.
- Click Send Request.
- The final page (Request Status) appears with a message as Data Entry Successful, by giving a Request Number and Request Date.
- Then immediately the request will send to the LIC policy serving branch, where an executive of the LIC branch will call you on your new mobile number for confirmation in part of the verification process for further contact details, and once confirmed, the same will be updated in all the Life Insurance Policies of you for any future communication.
Which details can update in online for our LIC policy?
Any customer of LIC India who has successfully subscribed for Life Insurance policy services can update the Latest Personal Mobile Number and eMail address through LIC online service portal by registering an online request, and also a customer can update the contact details for all different kind of LIC policies at a time up to a maximum of 10 insurance policies.
How to solve the error in updating contact details of LIC policy online?
In some cases, the following error (record not found, please try) will occur on your browser at the time when the system fetches the details of LIC policies which you have entered; at that time, go back and find all the entered LIC policy numbers are correct or not, if found any mistake, please correct them, and even after correction if it is not allowed, please try the same in another internet browser.
The recommended internet browser to update your LIC policy contact details is Google Chrome, so try to update your contact details of all your Life Insurance policy details online over Chrome browser.
After successful confirmation, an email will also send to you at your registered mail address with all your updated communication details and registered LIC policy numbers.
Why must every policyholder update Insurance Policy Contact details?
From 1st March 2019, Life Insurance Corporation of India will inform any Premium Due intimations and any remaining for your Life Insurance Policy registered with LIC India through SMS. Other through eMail, it is mandatory to update your mobile number and email address for all your policies through online or direct contact at the LIC branch.
Every subscriber of LIC India must have to update your mobile and email address contact details at any time through online or direct contact at the Life Insurance branch because it is mandatory to receive any notification after 01.03.2019.