This article will let you know how to verify your Haryana Employee Username and access the login portal; this is the state account. The finance department manages a secure way of getting an Employee Payslip for every detail published on this website.
Government employees are an essential source for running the State Government departments in flexible ways. Thus, the Haryana Government has brought an online eSalary portal for them, which allows them to access their Salary slip online.
The salary slip associated with an employee can be fetched from anywhere with access to the internet. Thus, using the employee code, which is also termed as Payee Code, Haryana Employees associated with the respective department of state can download Haryana’s payslip.
In e-Salary Haryana’s official website, an employee’s username is termed as Employee code or Payee code; thus, to verify or get the Payee code for an employee, you must follow the below-given steps.
ALSO READ: AIMS Mobile App RESS Registration & Login
How to Verify Haryana Employee Username
- Launch your browser and search for the e-Salary Haryana official website.
- Use the esalaryhry.nic.in link to direct visit the e-Salary website.
- On the website page, you can find Quick Link on the right side.
- Here click on Know Your Payee Code from the list of links.
- A New Window will open as “Know Your Payee Code.”
- Provide your Employee Name as Payee name.
- Next, Fill in PAN Number, Account Number associated as an employment record.
- Next, Enter your GPF number and PRAN number in respective Columns.
- Click on the Search button, wait until your employee details are fetched.
- Once Verified, the Haryana Employee Username, which is your Payee Code, will be shown; thus, you can save it and use it to access the Haryana Employee Pay Slip login in the future.
Lost My Haryana Employee Username?
Suppose you have lost your Haryana Employee Username, which is your employee code. In that case, there is nothing to worry about. The above-given process to verify, the Haryana Employee Username can be used to get your Employee code, your Username for the e-Salary Portal.
I Don’t have a GPF number; how to register with Haryana Employee Login?
During the signup process with Haryana Employee e-Salary website, GPF number and PRAN are mandatory columns, and if any employee who is eligible to access the e-Salary portal and does not have their GPF account or GPF number, then you can choose N.A(Not Applicable) which is not applicable from the list of dropdowns in the GPF column.
How to Change Haryana Employee Username?
No, there is no option to change the username for the Haryana Employee e-Salary portal. As the employee, a unique employee code is termed as username to access the e-Salary Haryana portal.