Get a print or View Tamilnadu Property Encumbrance Certificate (EC) Online from Tamilnadu Government against your property; check your property details with online EC as per the new process mentioned.
The Encumbrance Certificate is an essential part of a property, which gives detailed information on the current property from history. This EC for a property is given by the sub-register office, which has been recorded.
In earlier days, citizens have been reached to the sub-register office and get their EC asked to print, and this might have got days to perceive the EC for a property. Still, the Tamilnadu Government’s online Encumbrance Certificate option has helped the citizens get it in quick time.
This also helps the citizens check if the property is free from legal or monetary liability, such that you can proceed to buy the property in the state.
To get your Encumbrance Certificate online from the Tamilnadu government’s official portal, you can use this online process, and Make sure you have your property details with you while trying to get the Encumbrance Certificate online.
Download Tamilnadu Encumbrance Certificate Online without Login
- Visit TN Registration Department weblink tnreginet.gov.in
- Choose the English Language at the top-right if asked.
- Hover to E-Services from the top menu.
- Navigate to Encumbrance Certificate -> Click on View EC.
- Select EC to view your Encumbrance Certificate.
- Select Zone > District > Sub Registrar Office.
- Provide EC Start Date > EC End Date.
- Select Village (Area).
- Enter Survey Number > Subdivision Number.
- Tap Add > Enter the shown security code displayed.
- Click on the Search button and wait for the results to display.
- That’s it; the Encumbrance Certificate for your provided property details will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the option and get the EC downloaded for your future reference.
Can I Get any time Tamilnadu State Property EC in Online?
In many areas, the online EC is available from 01.01.1975. Still, in some areas, it is available from 1983, 2007, etc. So check the EC availability date if getting an error when downloading.
Should I Pay for an Encumbrance Certificate in Tamilnadu?
No, as the EC is now being provided from the online service, citizens should not pay any amount for this certificate, so use the online download process and get the Encumbrance Certificate downloaded from the Tamilnadu Government website.
Can I take an Encumbrance Certificate Offline in Tamilnadu?
Yes, the owner can visit the sub-register office where their property falls and request them to print your property Encumbrance Certificate by filling an offline form.
Are there any charges for EC in Tamilnadu?
For Offline, several Minimal charges will be taken by the respective representative. They will work on getting your Encumbrance Certificate form’s first owner title, which will usually take one day, as offline EC will have the sub-registrar stamp as authentication.