Check WBIFMS login id registration process online to access West Bengal employee HRMS portal using ESS, Find the successful steps for new registration of each employee to download payslip, and to access all employee facilities.
West Bengal Integrated Financial Management System, which is termed as WBIFMS, is the recognized website for the West Bengal online portal, where employees can terminate their Payslip, PF, GPF, MIS Reports, and more features, and WBIFMS Portal is available 24 /7 for its employees and gives entrance to all employment features on Registration.
WBIFMS Registration at wbifms.gov.in
West Bengal Employee requires to register at the portal using the Employee corner using official details, and this makes it easy for everyone to get their WBiFMS Pay Slip download and check the status of their monthly salary payments, where the time to work towards the office and get offline slip will be quickly saved using the online facilities.
So, the employee can use guidelines option to go for the features and details about the WBIFMS online portal service for employees, and West Bengal Government alongside Payslip, they have come with facilities like Bintan, eBilling, CTS, GPF, GRIPS, HRMS, MIS Reports, PF, Online PL, Application for Leave and more.
All this facility provided is below surveillance by the West Bengal government in one HRMS Login Portal and only authorized officials can access the data.
How to Register for WBIFMS Website to Access Employee Corner
Employee Corner is an important part of getting WBIFMS Pay Slip generated, as employees need to register to WBIFMS official website using their Department knowledge, and One should have linked their mobile number with their WBIFMS Department, else the online registration won’t be feasible, So go through below-given steps to get yourself registered with WBIFMS portal.
- Open a web browser and use the wbifms.gov.in/postlogin.html link in the URL bar to search and open the WBIFMS portal or use a direct page.
- Click on E-Service for Employee.
- Select Sign Up for Registration from the drop-down list.
- The new page will be loaded at https://wbifms.gov.in/hrms-ess/registration.html with a Welcome note for New Registration.
- Enter your WBIFMS Employee HRMS ID followed with a Mobile number.
- Type down the Captcha code and then click on the Register button.
- An OTP will be sent to your displayed mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Click on Declaration Checkbox.
- Click Create My Account and your account creation page will be loaded.
- The employee will receive an SMS with a temporary password.
- Use the Login process to access the Login option using a temporary password.
- The employee will be directed to change and confirm a new password.
- Thus, New password will be saved and placed with Employee data.
- Now, You have now successfully registered to WBIFMS Portal and a new password should be noted to access the login page every time you require to access the Employee facilities.
With all the above simple steps, employees of West Bengal can register into WBIFMS HRMS Portal online, and employees can reset the password online at any time if forgotten or lost, and it is mandatory to do the registration in the WBIFMS HRMS portal to access the employee facilities.