(WEB MPR) wdcw.ap.gov.in Login Form, e Sadhana AP Gov IN Login, e Sadhana wdcw.ap.gov.in login, ICDS AP Web MPR, wdcw.ap.gov.in management information system.
In Andhra Pradesh, the government launched the E- Sadhna portal for women, children, and senior citizens. State government launches the portal to provide women, children, and senior citizens with all the state’s government schemes.
To provide this portal to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh, the state government worked with the Women Development and Child Welfare department. The portal is being handled by WDCW. Through the E-Sadhana Portal, people can now enjoy a wide range of benefits. The features of the portal can be accessed by logging on to the portal.
We are sharing with you details about the E- Sadhana portal login process and services provided on the portal today. For more information, please read the article carefully.
E Sadhana wdcw.ap.gov.in Login
E-Sadhana portal provides all the information about ICDS monthly progress reports and about WDCW’s management system in one place. This portal allows people to log in once and get any details they need. The portal benefits women, children, and senior citizens in AP.
Women, children, and senior citizens are dependent on the family’s main breadwinner. Their limited lives in their house prevent them from getting the proper knowledge. It is not possible for them to go outside and take advantage of government facilities. Our central government has launched so many programs for growing the young generations, which are made by the children, as well as providing proper education and nutrition to government schools.
WDCW E-SADHNA AP PORTAL Login Detail
To make women, children, and senior citizens aware of all government facilities, the Andhra Prudish government launched the portal. There are so many areas of our country where women and children are undereducated. There are some of them who don’t get the right knowledge to survive.
The government has launched so many programs to help women grow like men in this world. These people, however, did not benefit from the program due to a lack of knowledge.
The AP government launched a single portal called E-SADHNA PORTAL to provide all the facilities and information about the government facilities to them. This portal makes it very easy for people to learn about government services.
Services Available at E Sadhna AP Portal Online Login wdcw.ap.gov.in.
E-Sadhana Portal provides a wide range of services to beneficiaries. Here are some examples:
- Information about management information systems.
- Monitoring tool for AWC.
- ICDS Common Application Software.
- Dashboard of Poshan Abhiyan.
- Tracking system for egg and milk suppliers.
- ARS Kishori VIkasam dashboard.
Objectives of E- sadhana AP Portal WEB MPR
The Portal will serve as a platform for the development of women and children in the state. The Andhra Pradesh government worked quickly on this portal service and asked for registration to take advantage of all government schemes. Women’s and children’s development and welfare are crucial for the country’s development.
Our economy becomes weak if children and women are not growing. To make the country strong and developed, the state government wants to increase the number of women, children, and senior citizens.
Under the E Sadhana portal, the process is very safe and is part of the development of the department for women and children. Visit the official website for more information about the portal. According to the portal’s requirements, you get all the details here.
Process for MIS Login www.wdcw.ap.gov.in.
The E-Sadhana Portal has some easy steps for logging in:
- WDCW’s official website can be found at www.wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Management Information System link on the homepage.
- A new page with some details appears on the screen after that.
- On the page, you will be asked to enter all the required information.
- User ID, password, and security pin details.
- Click on Login once you have filled out this information.
- These steps complete the login process for the MIS.
ICDS Services under the E –Sadhna AP Portal
Under the ICDS Scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government provides many services to women and children. Candidate use the ICDS CAS Common Application software instead of the E sadhana Web MPR services. There are a number of services available through E sadhana Web MPR:
- Health and nutrition education.
- Children receive non-formal and pre-school education.
- Check-up services for your health.
- The appointment’s services.
- Vaccination information is also provided.
E Sadhna AP Login wdcw.ap.gov.in Login
E-sadhana AP portal users can access the official website of the E-sadhana portal by logging in. The users follow the following steps:-
- The official website of the e-sadhna portal can be accessed here.
- Select the relevant service department from the different services section on the site’s homepage.
- A new page will open when you select any one of the services.
- The applicant now enters all the required information for logging in, such as the username ID and password.
- Click on Login in the last step.
FAQ wdcw.ap.gov.in Login
In Andhra Pradesh, all women, children, and senior citizens ate the beneficiary.
All the details about the portal can be obtained by visiting the official website, wdcw.ap.gov.in.
Women, children, and seniors’ development and welfare.
The Andhra Pradesh Government has launched the E-Sadhana Portal.